Skip to Navigation
- If you have a concern about something the Commissioner has said or done, the first step is to raise it with her.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can make a complaint to the Police, Fire and Crime Panel. Someone can act on your behalf (perhaps a friend or relative) if you give your written permission for them to do so.
- The Police, Fire and Crime Panel are the group, made up of elected (cross-party) Councillors and independent appointees, who hold the Commissioner to account.
- Contact details for the Chair of the Police, Fire and Crime Panel
- If the complaint is of alleged criminal conduct, then this will be immediately passed onto the Independent Police Complaints Commission.
- Complaints Reports are published when the Police, Fire and Crime Panel believes it is in the public interest to do so.
- The number of complaints against the Commissioner, and her deputy, recorded by the Police, Fire and Crime Panel, are published on our Police, Fire and Crime Panel page.
Responses to the Police and Crime Panel