Make a complaint or commendation

If you have a complaint or commendation, we want to hear it.
Fill in our online form

To talk call us on 01423 569 562
To e-mail write to
To write send a letter to The North Yorkshire Office of the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner, 12 Granby Road, Harrogate, HG1 4ST

Do it online

  • Please read our Privacy Policy to find out how we use your information.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.