Make a complaint or compliment about the Commissioner or their staff

If you have a complaint or compliment, we want to hear it.
Fill in our online form

Do it online

Talk, Email or write to us

To talk call us on 01423 642700
To e-mail write to
To write send a letter to The Office of the North Yorkshire Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner, 12 Granby Road, Harrogate, HG1 4ST

Make a complaint about the Commissioner to the Police, Fire and Crime Panel

If you have a concern about something the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner has said or done, the first step is to raise it with them directly.

If you are still not satisfied, you can make a complaint to the Police, Fire and Crime Panel. Someone can act on your behalf (perhaps a friend or relative) if you give your written permission for them to do so.