Corporate performance, delivery and scrutiny board – 27 September 2016
During the live broadcast we experienced some technical problems with the sound.
This recording has clear sound.
This is the a recording of the live broadcast.
Questions from the public
Question received during the meeting via Twitter
From: Gwen Swinburn @GSwinburn
Regarding #citizenaudit protocols by NYP, they were not conducive to transparent oversight. Pl agree more open /1
Protocol and publish a revised process and supporting communications programme to encourage oversight and engagement /2
Hear the Board’s answer:
To ask the Board a question
The full procedure for asking questions at this meeting is available here: Procedure for public questions
- To ask a question in advance
Send your question to email@example.com before midday on Friday 23 September, please include your name and address with your question.
- To ask a question during the meeting using Twitter
To ask a question during the live broadcast, post your question on Twitter using #NYPscrutiny
There will be a cut off point for asking questions, this will be announced during the meeting.
The main agenda item this month reports on how the police are progressing against the delivery of ‘Operations’ outcomes. These are:
- People are safer due to fewer vulnerable and repeat victims of crime.
- People are safer due to fewer individuals committing crime and/or antisocial behaviour.
- Communities are safer through regional and national services protecting communities.
These outcomes have been developed to support the delivery the priorities set out in the Police and Crime Plan.
This meeting will also hear updates on:
- Inspection Activity Review
- Rural Task Force Update
|1||13:30||Attendance and apologies||To note attendance and apologies – DCC Madgwick – Joanna Carter – ACC Winward||PCC / CC|
|2||13:35||Minutes of previous meeting||To discuss and agree the draft minutes of the previous meeting held on 23rd August 2016 and to discuss the action log.||All|
|3||13:45||Questions from the public||To address questions raised by the public in advance in relation to the agenda||PCC / CC|
|4||13:50||Quarterly Outcomes Review – Operations Outcomes||Monthly Substantive Item: Quarterly Outcomes Review: Operations Outcomes||A/DCC Paul Kennedy|
|5||14:25||Rural Task Force Update||To review the evidence to support progress to meet outcomes||A/ACC Oliver|
|6||14:40||Performance / Outcome Updates||Performance and outcome updates||A/ACC Oliver|
|7||14:55||Inspection Activity Review including updates on recommendations||To provide an overview of up and coming inspection activity||Maria Earles|
|8||15:10||Forward Planner||To discuss proposed thematic items for future meetings||All|
|9||15:15||Questions on Twitter||To address questions raised by the public during the meeting in relation to the agenda||PCC / CC|
|10||15:20||Any other business||ALL|
|11||Date of Next Meeting||25 October 2016 at 13:30hrs in the Thornton Meeting Room, West Offices, York|
|123||15:30||Meeting part 2||To deal with matters of a restricted nature||PCC / CC|
- 2 – Corporate Performance Delivery and Scrutiny Board – Draft minutes – 23 August 2016 meeting
- 4 – Quarterly Outcomes Review – Operations
- 5 – Rural Taskforce Update
- 6 – Performance Report – April to August 2016
- 7 – Inspection activity review – 27 September 2016
- 8 – Corporate Performance, Delivery and Scrutiny Board – Forward Planner 2016-2017