Corporate performance, delivery and scrutiny board – 28 June 2016
To ask the Board a question
The full procedure for asking questions at this meeting is available here: Procedure for public questions
- To ask a question in advance
Send your question to email@example.com before midday on Friday 24 June, please include your name and address with your question.
- To ask a question during the meeting using Twitter
To ask a question during the live broadcast, post your question on Twitter using #NYPscrutiny
There will be a cut off point for asking questions, this will be announced during the meeting.
- Update on progress with the Police and Crime Plan priority 2: Cutting Crime & Anti-Social Behaviour
- Policing the roads. Update on road safety and automatic number plate recognition from the Road Crime Team.
- Inspection Activity review – updates on recommendations
|1||13:30||Attendance and apologies||To note attendance and apologies Julia Mulligan, Joanna Carter||A/CEO Dennis / A/CC Madgwick|
|2||13:35||Minutes of previous meeting||To discuss and agree the draft minutes of the previous meeting held on 26th April 2016 and provide updates on the action log||ALL|
|3||13:40||Forward Planner||To discuss proposed thematic items for future meetings||ALL|
|4||13:45||Questions from the public||To address questions raised by the public in advance in relation to the agenda||A/CEO Dennis / A/CC Madgwick|
|5||13:55||Thematic –Priority 2: Cut Crime & Anti-Social Behaviour (including Performance / Outcomes Updates||To review the evidence to support progress to meet outcomes||ACC Winward|
|6||14:35||Policing the Roads update (including updates on the Road Crime Teams and ANPR Function)||To provide an update on Policing the Roads within North Yorkshire.||A/CC Tim Madgwick /Leanne McConnell|
|7||15:05||Inspection Activity Review including updates on recommendations||To provide an overview of up and coming inspection activity||Maria Earles|
|8||15:15||Questions on Twitter||To address questions raised by the public during the meeting in relation to the agenda||A/CEO Dennis / A/CC Madgwick|
|9||15:25||Any other business||ALL|
|10||Date of Next Meeting||26th July 2016 at 13:30hrs in the Thornton Meeting Room, West Offices, York|
|11||15:30||Meeting part 2||To deal with matters of a restricted nature||A/CC Madgwick / and A/CEO Dennis|
- 2a – Corporate Performance Delivery and Scrutiny Board Minutes – Tuesday 26 April 2016
- 2b – CORPORATE PERFORMANCE, DELIVERY AND SCRUTINY – ACTION AND RECORD LOG
- 3 – Corporate Performance, Delivery and Scrutiny Board – Forward Planner 2016-2017
- 5a – Cut Crime and Anti-social Behaviour
- 5b – Performance Report- April – May 2016
- 5c – Mental health update
- 6 – Policing the roads update
- 7 – External inspection report
- 7 – Organisational Assurance Calendar – June 2016 – Aug 2017
Why is PCC not holding Chief Constable to account over persistent, deliberate & unlawful data/information breaches?
Watch the Board answer this question