Public accountability meeting – 28 July 2020
This month’s meeting focuses on:
- Fire: Progress against the Fire and Rescue Plan: ‘Effective engagement’ Fire and Rescue Plan – page 9
To increase trust and public confidence in our Service, involving, engaging and consulting our communities on the services we provide and delivering the best possible service
- Police: Progress against the Police and Crime Plan: ‘Enhancing the Customer Experience’
We will embed an outward-facing perspective to guide all our endeavours, providing an exemplary service that exceeds expectations, whether that be in serving the public, shaping the organisation or working with colleagues and partners.
Ask your question on this month’s hot topics
The full procedure for asking questions at this meeting is available here: Procedure for public questions
- To ask a question in advance
Send your question to email@example.com before the day of the meeting. Please include your name and address with your question.
- To ask a question during the meeting using Twitter
To ask a question during the live broadcast, post your question on Twitter using #NYscrutiny
- Not all questions may be able to be used, but they will inform the Commissioner’s questioning and the general discussion.
|1||13:30||Attendance and introductions||Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner|
|2||13:32||Minutes of previous meeting and Actions||All|
|3||13:35||Public questions||Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner|
|6||14:45||Enhancing the customer experience||Police|
|8||15:50||Public questions||Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner|
|9||15:55||Any other business||All|
- Minutes of the last meeting – see video
- NYFRS Performance Pack – June 2020
- NYFRS – Effective Engagement
- Police – Enhancing the customer experience
- Performance report – Police – Operational and FCR – June 2020