Public accountability meeting – 24 July 2018 – Counter terrorism
This month’s meeting focuses on counter terrorism.
This meeting will explain how counter-terrorism is managed by North Yorkshire Police and look at the work undertaken by them.
It will also look at the work that is undertaken on a national level and inform people of what they should do if they suspect terrorist activity.
Ask a question
The full procedure for asking questions at this meeting is available here: Procedure for public questions
- To ask a question in advance
Send your question to email@example.com before midday on Friday 20 July, please include your name and address with your question.
- To ask a question during the meeting using Twitter
To ask a question during the live broadcast, post your question on Twitter using #NYPscrutiny
|No.||Time||Click to view||Purpose||Lead|
|2||13:35||Minutes of previous meeting||To discuss and agree the draft minutes of the previous meeting held on 26 June 2018 and to discuss the action log.||ALL|
|3||13:35||Questions from the public||To address questions raised by the public in advance in relation to the agenda||PCC|
|4||13:45||Counter Terrorism||Main presentation and discussion.||ACC Oliver|
|5||15:30||Performance / Updates / 101||Performance and outcome updates – Improving customer service via 101 & 999||DCC|
|6||15:50||Questions on Twitter||To address questions raised by the public during the meeting in relation to the agenda||PCC / CC|
|7||15:55||Any other business||ALL|
|8||16:00||Date of Next Meeting||28 August – Cyber Crime|
- Public Accountability Meeting Presentation – Part A
- Public Accountability Meeting Presentation – Part B
- Minutes of the Public Accountability Meeting 18 June 2018
- Public Accountability Meeting – Action Log – last updated 26 June 2018
- Presentation on CONTEST – the UK’s Strategy for Countering Terrorism