08 November 2017 – 420.2017-18 – Bullying
- I would like to know the number of incidents recorded for workplace bullying lodged against the North Yorkshire Police and Crime Commissioner.
- I would also like the total number made in the office.
I would like these figures from the incumbent’s time in office to the most recent.
- If possible I would like to continue my line of request asking what numbers of the police, PCC and members of the public have complained in this case.
Extent and Result of Searches to Locate Information
To locate the information relevant to your request searches were conducted within OPCC. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by the OPCC.
I have today decided to disclose the located information to you.
- Since November 2012 there have been no complaints of workplace bullying made against the Police and Crime Commissioner for North Yorkshire by PCC employees or Chief Constable employees or by members of the public.
- Since November 2012 there have been no complaints of workplace bullying made by staff within the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner.
Please note that systems used for recording information are not generic, nor are the procedures used locally in capturing the data. It should be noted therefore that this force’s response to your questions should not be used for comparison purposes with any other responses you may receive.
Your attention is drawn to the attached sheet which details your right of complaint.
If you have any queries concerning this request, please contact me quoting the reference number above.