Press & Media
If you have a media enquiry, please:
Call: 01423 569 562
Latest update – Julia Mulligan becomes North Yorkshire Police, Fire & Crime Commissioner
In June 2018 the Home Secretary announced that Julia Mulligan, elected Police and Crime Commissioner for North Yorkshire, would take on the governance of North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service.
The transfer of governance took place on Thursday 15 November 2018.
Following this change in governance:
- Julia Mulligan is the North Yorkshire Police, Fire & Crime Commissioner
- The office is the Office of the North Yorkshire Police, Fire & Crime Commissioner
Consequently, we have updated our branding and some of our channels of engagement.
Our contact address remains the same:
Office of the North Yorkshire Police, Fire & Crime Commissioner
12 Granby Road
Our telephone number remains the same:
01423 569 562
Our e-mail addresses have changed to:
For personal e-mail addresses, the format remains the same but the domain has changed to @northyorkshire-pfcc.gov.uk. (eg, email@example.com)
Until the end of the year, any e-mails sent to the old e-mail address will be forwarded on to the new e-mail address.
Our website address has changed, and is now:
Our social media handles have changed:
- Twitter changed from @northyorkspcc to @northyorkspfcc
- Facebook changed from @northyorkspcc to @northyorkspfcc
- Instagram changed from @northyorkspcc to @northyorkspfcc
Our logo has changed
Click on the image to display in full size, then right click on the image and save or download image