Your Commissioner - Your Voice

Commissioner Zoë can ask questions on your behalf in her Online Public Meeting with the Chief Constable or Chief Fire Officer. Ask your question and find out more.

How can we help?

Whether you have been a victim of crime, need funding for a community project, want to work with us, tell us what you think, want to make a complaint or are concerned about an issue in your community  – We’re here to help.

To talk call us on 01423 569 562
To e-mail write to
To write send a letter to Office of the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner for North Yorkshire and York, Harrogate Police Station, Beckwith Head Rd, Harrogate, HG3 1FR