Commissioner’s expenses and office costs for the OPFCC
Our Ref: Our Ref: NY8219 - Date: 07.03.2023
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST REFERENCE NO: NY8219
I write in connection with your request for information that was received by the Office of the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner for North Yorkshire (OPFCC). 23 January 2023. Please accept our apologies for the delay in providing you with a response.
I note you seek access to the following information:
- How much your current and previous Commissioners claimed in expenses over their respective tenures in each of the past three calendar years: 2022, 2021 and 2020.
- The total cost of running your office (including staff salaries) for each of the past three calendar years: 2022, 2021 and 2020.
- The number of staff, in FTE, employed by your office for each of the past three calendar years: 2022, 2021 and 2020.
Extent and Result of Searches to Locate Information
To locate the information relevant to your request searches were conducted within the OPFCC.
I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by the OPFCC.
I have today decided to disclose the located information to you.
- This information is published on our website and can be found at the below link:
- Financial year 2020/2021 = £1,043,595 and financial year 2021/2022 = £172,021,000
- FTE employed by the OPFCC:
- 2021/2022 = 33
- 2020/2021 = 33
Please note that systems used for recording information are not generic, nor are the procedures used locally in capturing the data. It should be noted therefore that the OPFCC’s response to your questions should not be used for comparison purposes with any other responses you may receive.
Your attention is drawn to the attached sheet which details your right of complaint.
If you have any queries concerning this request, please contact me quoting the reference number above.
Office of the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner, North Yorkshire