Commissioner to host Public Accountability Meeting focusing on Road Safety
The meetings are broadcast live online and aim to make North Yorkshire Police and North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service more accessible to members of the public.
This month’s meeting will be on Tuesday 29 June from 1.30pm and will focus on Road Safety.
Philip Allott, North Yorkshire Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner, said:
“I am looking forward to hosting my second public accountability meeting and ensuring we hear from, and give you the chance to question, leaders from North Yorkshire Police and North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service.
“There are many big issues facing our emergency services and these sessions are a chance for me, and you, to ask questions of those working hard to keep us safe and feeling safe.
“Please join us live on Tuesday, or watch any time after the event, and if you have a question, please send it in and we’ll try and get an answer.”
The agenda, along with presentations and reports are available on the Commissioner’s website here: http://bit.ly/PAM29June2021
To ask a question on this month’s hot topics:
- In advance of the meeting, please send your question to email@example.com please include your name and address with your question.
- To ask a question during the meeting using Twitter, include #NYscrutiny in your tweet.
To watch the live broadcast
- Watch on our website: http://bit.ly/PAM29June2021
- Watch on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Qp14IfhWHRw
- Follow us on Twitter @northyorkspfcc and look for #NYscrutiny
Read this on our website: https://www.northyorkshire-pfcc.gov.uk/news/pam29june2021