Julia Mulligan is asking for people to get involved in her next monthly public accountability meeting.
The meeting on Tuesday 30 June, will start at 1.30pm and will focus on:
- Fire: Progress against the Fire and Rescue Plan: ‘Realising our potential’ Fire and Rescue Plan – page 8
We will create an inclusive work environment and a positive, supporting culture where we provide our people with the equipment, IT, training, skills, and capacity to effectively prevent and respond to incidents
- Police: Progress against the Police and Crime Plan: ‘Reinforcing local policing’
We will equip our people with the technology, skills, capacity and personal support to prevent and tackle crime and reduce demand.
As well as watching the live broadcast, the public are also invited to ask their questions during the meetings via Twitter by including #NYscrutiny in their tweets.
Commenting on the public meetings, Julia said:
“These meetings give members of the public and staff the opportunity to understand the performance of both services and hear what they are doing to keep us safe and feeling safe.
“I encourage everyone to join in and watch, and if you have a question, please ask it.”
The agenda, along with presentations and reports are available on the Commissioner’s website here: https://bit.ly/30JunePAM
To ask a question:
- In advance of the meeting, please send your question to email@example.com please include your name and address with your question.
- To ask a question during the meeting using Twitter, include #NYscrutiny in your tweet.
To watch the live broadcast
- Watch on our website: https://bit.ly/30JunePAM
- Watch on YouTube: https://youtu.be/FOYgZGtfBjo
- Follow us on Twitter @northyorkspfcc and look for #NYscrutiny