Caring for the vulnerable in the spotlight at Public Accountability Meeting
The session, on Tuesday 28 January, will focus on caring for the vulnerable.
Public accountability meetings are broadcast live online with members of the public invited to send in their comments before or during the session.
At this meeting, the Chief Fire Officer and Chief Constable will report on their work to protect the most vulnerable people in our society and how they are investing in services, skills and partner relationships to deliver the best possible outcomes.
As well as watching the live broadcast, the public are also invited to ask their questions during the meetings via Twitter by including #NYscrutiny in their tweets.
Commenting on the public meetings, Julia said:
“These meetings give members of the public and staff the opportunity to understand the performance of both services and hear what they are doing to keep us safe and feeling safe.
“I encourage everyone to join in and watch, and if you have a question, please ask it.”
The agenda, along with presentations and reports are available on the Commissioner’s website here: http://bit.ly/PAMJan2020
To ask a question in advance:
- Send your question to email@example.com before Friday 23 January. Please include your name and address with your question.
- To ask a question during the meeting using Twitter
Post on Twitter during the live broadcast using #NYscrutiny
To watch the live broadcast
- Head over to our YouTube Chanel: https://www.youtube.com/user/nypcc
- Follow us on Twitter @northyorkspfcc and look for #NYscrutiny
- During the meeting go to https://youtu.be/BRT67er8PiY
- 25 February
- 31 March
Reinforcing the front line
- 28 April
Enhancing customer service