Public invited to ask questions in advance of #NYPscrutiny meeting and Tweet questions during the live broadcast
Viewers of the live broadcast also have the opportunity to ask the Board questions via Twitter by using #NYPscrutiny.
The main agenda item this month reports on how the police are progressing against the delivery of ‘Operations’ outcomes. These are:
- People are safer due to fewer vulnerable and repeat victims of crime.
- People are safer due to fewer individuals committing crime and/or antisocial behaviour.
- Communities are safer through regional and national services protecting communities.
These outcomes have been developed to support the delivery the priorities set out in the Police and Crime Plan.
This meeting will also hear updates on:
- Inspection Activity Review
- Rural Task Force Update
Questions received from the public that relate to the agenda and are received in advance of the meeting, will be addressed by the Board during a 15 minute period at the beginning of the meeting.
Questions received from the public via Twitter using #NYPscrutiny and that relate to items discussed during the meeting will be answered at the end of the meeting.
The agenda and papers can be found here – Corporate performance, delivery and scrutiny – 27 September 2016
To ask a question:
The full procedure for asking questions at this meeting is available here: Procedure for public questions
- Send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org before midday on Friday 23 September, please include your name and address with your question.
- To ask a question during the live broadcast, post your question on Twitter using #NYPscrutiny
There will be a cut off point for asking questions, this will be announced during the meeting.
To watch the Performance, Delivery & Scrutiny Board meeting live:
- On Tuesday 27 September between 13:30 – 15:30.
- Go to northyorkshire-pcc.gov.uk/scrutiny
Following the meeting, to view a recording of the meeting: