- Published on
Annual Report 2016 – 2017
Some of the headline achievements for the year are:
- Work began on a new £3 million strategy to improve protection for vulnerable people.
- A two-year recruitment drive commenced in order to boost the frontline, up to 1,400 police officers and 214 PCSOs.
- Progressing the sale of North Yorkshire Police’s former headquarters site in Newby Wiske and moving to Alverton Court in Northallerton.
- Further investment in the services we provide to victims of domestic and sexual abuse.
- Providing new and innovative ways to address road safety concerns.