Our Ref: 19 November 2020 - NY5709
I write in connection with your request for information that was received by the Office of the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner for North Yorkshire (OPFCC) on 13th November 2020.
I note you seek access to the following information:
- Can you advise how many staff the incumbent P.C.C has to efficiently run the PCC office.
- Can you advise how many Police are used in the PCC office?
- Can you advise if the PCC office conducts its own FOI requests.
- Can you advise if the Police conduct the PCC FOI requests.
Extent and Result of Searches to Locate Information
To locate the information relevant to your request searches were conducted within the OPFCC.
I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by the OPFCC.
I have today decided to disclose the located information to you.
- The OPFCC currently has 27 members of staff. Please see the below link where you will find all information in relation to the OPFCC staff:
- There are no police officers assigned to the OPFCC.
- The OPFCC both makes its own FOI requests where required as well as responding to its own FOI requests received by the OPFCC, North Yorkshire.
- North Yorkshire police no longer respond to FOI requests on behalf of the OPFCC which are received by the OPFCC, North Yorkshire.
Please note that systems used for recording information are not generic, nor are the procedures used locally in capturing the data. It should be noted therefore that the OPFCC’s response to your questions should not be used for comparison purposes with any other responses you may receive.