Home Office – Safer Streets fund
Our Ref: 01 September 2020 - NY5551
I write in connection with your request for information that was received by the Office of the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner for North Yorkshire (OPFCC) on 13th August 2020.
I note you seek access to the following information:
In respect of grants made by the Home Office from the Safer Streets Fund please provide the following information:
- Did your office apply?
- Provide a copy of your application(s)
3 Provide a copy of any grant letter(s) received together with any conditions attached to the grant(s)
- Any information held with regards to ongoing revenue costs not covered by the Home Office
Extent and Result of Searches to Locate Information
To locate the information relevant to your request searches were conducted within the OPFCC.
I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by the OPFCC.
I have today decided to disclose the located information to you.
- I can confirm that the Office of the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner for North Yorkshire did apply for the Home Office Grant for the Safer Streets Fund
- The application was completed online through a portal so whilst we have documents contributing to the application, we do not hold the actual application. Please now find attached a copy of those documents
- We do not have a grant letter as such and the grant agreement is not yet finalised so we are unable to provide it at this time, but it will be published on our website once ready
- There are no planned ongoing revenue costs to the OPFCC or North Yorkshire Police as a result of this application
Please note that systems used for recording information are not generic, nor are the procedures used locally in capturing the data. It should be noted therefore that the OPFCC’s response to your questions should not be used for comparison purposes with any other responses you may receive.