Payments made to charities and third sector organisations
Our Ref: NY7541 - 29 September 2022
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST REFERENCE NO: NY7541
I write in connection with your request for information that was received by the Office of the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner for North Yorkshire (OPFCC) on 3rd February 2022. Please accept our apologies for the delay in providing you with a response.
I note you seek access to the following information:
- This is an information request relating to payments made to charities and third sector organisations.
Please provide the following information for 2018-19, 2019-20 and 2020-21:
- The value of grants made to each of the organisations listed below. Please provide the information for each of the three financial years separately, and list all grants separately.
- The value of loans made to each of the organisations listed below. Please provide the information for each of the three financial years separately and list all loans separately.
The payments made to charities and third sector organisations relate to the following only:
- Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH)
- Independent Sage
- NHS Confederation
- Keep our NHS public
- SOS NHS
- Care and Support Workers Organise
- UNITED VOICES OF THE WORLD
- Health Campaigns Together
- Doctors for the NHS
- We Own It
- The People’s Assembly
- Zero Covid Coalition
- Health Campaign Together
- Docs Not Cops
- British Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
- Association of Pakistani Physicians of Northern Europe
- Royal College of General Practitioners
- Royal College of Ophthalmology
- Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Extent and Result of Searches to Locate Information
To locate the information relevant to your request searches were conducted within the OPFCC.
I wish to advise you that there is no information held by the OPFCC in order to answer your request.
This is because no information was located in relation to your request as a result of the searches conducted.
Please note that systems used for recording information are not generic, nor are the procedures used locally in capturing the data. It should be noted therefore that the OPFCC’s response to your questions should not be used for comparison purposes with any other responses you may receive.
Your attention is drawn to the attached sheet which details your right of complaint.
If you have any queries concerning this request, please contact me quoting the reference number above.
Office of the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner, North Yorkshire