Public Space Protection Orders
Our Ref: Our Ref: NY8592 - Date: 29th June 2023
Our Ref: NY8592
Date: 29th June 2023
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST REFERENCE NO: NY8592
I write in connection with your request for information that was received by the Office of the North Yorkshire Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner (OPFCC) on 25 June 2023.
I note you seek access to the following information:
- In the area that you cover, how many Public Space Protection Orders are currently in place?
- How many interactions with rough sleepers has there been over the past 12 months?
- How many individual rough sleepers have you interacted with over the past 12 months?
- How many of those interactions have lead to arrests?
- How many of those interactions have lead to fines being issued?
Extent and Result of Searches to Locate Information
To locate the information relevant to your request searches were conducted within the OPFCC.
I wish to advise you that there is no information held by the OPFCC in order to answer your request.
This is because this information is held by North Yorkshire Police and not the OPFCC.
Please note you can search for information about North Yorkshire Police or submit a Freedom of Information request to North Yorkshire Police using the below link:
Please note that systems used for recording information are not generic, nor are the procedures used locally in capturing the data. It should be noted therefore that the OPFCC’s response to your questions should not be used for comparison purposes with any other responses you may receive.
Your attention is drawn to the attached sheet which details your right of complaint.
If you have any queries concerning this request, please contact me quoting the reference number NY8592.
Office of the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner, North Yorkshire