Staffing at OPFCC
Our Ref: NY7545 - 29 September 2022
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST REFERENCE NO: NY7545
I write in connection with your request for information that was received by the Office of the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner for North Yorkshire (OPFCC) on 3rd February 2022. Please accept our apologies for the delay in providing you with a response.
I note you seek access to the following information:
- How many people, including full-time, part-time and temporary employees, are currently recorded as being based at your main office, either by having a desk or a security pass or any other metric that you use?
- Of these, how many were recorded as having entered the building on the following days:
- a – Monday 6th September 2021
- b – Monday 13th December 2021
- c – Monday 24th January 2022
Extent and Result of Searches to Locate Information
To locate the information relevant to your request searches were conducted within the OPFCC.
I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by the OPFCC.
I have today decided to disclose the located information to you.
In answer to Question 1, please find below a link to our website where you will find the publicly available information to answer this query:
In answer to Question number 2:
- a – 2
- b – 5
- c – 5
Please note that systems used for recording information are not generic, nor are the procedures used locally in capturing the data. It should be noted therefore that the OPFCC’s response to your questions should not be used for comparison purposes with any other responses you may receive.
Your attention is drawn to the attached sheet which details your right of complaint.
If you have any queries concerning this request, please contact me quoting the reference number above.
Office of the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner, North Yorkshire