Staffing changes within the OPCC since the election in May 2021
Our Ref: Our Ref: NY6375 - 23 November 2021
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST REFERENCE NO: NY6375
I write in connection with your request for information that was received by the Office of the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner for North Yorkshire (OPFCC) on 21st September 2021. Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in providing you with a response.
I note you seek access to the following information:
Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, please provide me with full details of staffing changes within the OPCC since the election in May.
- Number of staff hired, including job titles and salaries
- Number of staff made redundant or who have resigned or retired, including severance payments
Extent and Result of Searches to Locate Information
To locate the information relevant to your request searches were conducted within the OPFCC.
I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by the OPFCC.
I have today decided to disclose the located information to you.
I can confirm the following staffing changes since the election in May 2021:
- Staff hired within the Office of the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner:
- Project Manager – salary £40,698 – £43,830
- Executive Assistant to the Executive Management Team – salary £29,793 – £31,725
- Communications and Engagement Manager – salary £38,376 – £41,718
Of the Supporting Victims team:
- Victim Care Coordinators (* 2.5 FTE of which 1 FTE is temporary to cover maternity leave)
- Victim Care Coordinators (2 fixed term (12 months) due to increasing victim numbers, starting January 2022)
- Salary for Victim Care Coordinators – £19,452 – £20, 706
- 43 FTE equivalent staff have resigned
1 FTE has taken maternity leave