Public encouraged to get involved in Commissioner’s Public Accountability meeting – 24 November 2020
Public accountability meetings are broadcast live online with members of the public invited to send in their comments before or during the session.
The meeting on Tuesday 24 November, will start at 1.30pm and will focus on:
- Inclusivity and Diversity
As well as watching the live broadcast, the public are also invited to ask their questions, relevant to the discussion, during the meetings via Twitter by including #NYscrutiny in their tweets.
Commenting on the public meetings, Julia said:
“These meetings give members of the public and staff the opportunity to understand the performance of both services and hear what they are doing to keep us safe and feeling safe.
“I encourage everyone to join in and watch, and if you have a question, please ask it.”
The agenda, along with presentations and reports are available on the Commissioner’s website here: http://bit.ly/PAM24NOV2020
To ask a question on this month’s hot topic:
- In advance of the meeting, please send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org please include your name and address with your question.
- To ask a question during the meeting using Twitter, include #NYscrutiny in your tweet.
To watch the live broadcast
- Watch on our website: http://bit.ly/PAM24NOV2020
- Watch on YouTube: https://youtu.be/4ylyU5N-0k8
- Follow us on Twitter @northyorkspfcs and look for #NYscrutiny
Agenda and meeting papers