Thank you for signing up
Please read this important information
You will also receive an email, confirming that you have registered. If you don’t see it, please check your junk and spam folders.
- Our contractor J Tomlinson Ltd. will be in touch with you in due course to arrange a convenient time to come and survey your home and make any necessary security upgrades covered by the Protect Your Home Scheme.
- The security survey and security upgrades will take place during the same visit.
- We only contract J Tomlinson Ltd. to install free home security upgrades as part of our Protect Your Home Scheme.
- When J Tomlinson Ltd. contact you to book in your home survey and upgrades, they will be calling from their Head Office in Nottingham so it won’t be a local telephone number.
- Only residents who live in the specific areas covered by the Protect Your Home Scheme will be eligible to register for free home security upgrades.
- Security upgrades can only be undertaken with the home owner’s, or landlord’s permission.
- Video doorbells require a sufficient strength of wifi to work properly. If your property is assessed as having insufficiently strong wifi, J Tomlinson Ltd. will not supply and install a video doorbell at your home.
- To qualify for a free video doorbell you will be required to sign a legal disclaimer about its use.
- When your free security upgrades have been fitted, you will be responsible for all repairs and maintenance of those items.
- Violence, abuse and aggression towards any of our staff, engineers and officers will not be tolerated.
If you are NOT the home owner you will need to contact your landlord and ask them to complete a “LANDLORD AUTHORISATION” form and for them to return it to the Office of the North Yorkshire Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner by email firstname.lastname@example.org, before any work can be carried out.
For the latest updates on this project visit: ProtectYourHome – News and updates
If you have any questions, please call our office on 01423 569 562 or email: email@example.com
Office of the North Yorkshire Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner