Fire – Financial planning
At each monthly Public accountability meeting, budgets are scrutinised and monitored.
The Commissioner is committed to ensuring value for money for the taxpayers of North Yorkshire and regularly monitors the Medium Term Financial Plan, working with the Chief Executive to hold the Chief Fire Officer to account for delivering services within the agreed budget.
On this page
Budget, Capital Programme and Medium Term Financial Plan
- Medium Term Financial Plan (MTFP) 2021/22 to 2024/25 and Capital Plans 2021/22 to 2024/25 – North Yorkshire Fire.
- Medium Term Financial Plan 2020-21 to 2023-24 and Capital Plans 2020-21 to 2023-24 – North Yorkshire Fire
- 2019/20 Budget, Capital Programme and Medium Term Financial Plan to 2022/23
Annual Treasury Management Strategy 2019-20
- Treasury Management Strategy 2021 – Fire service
- Annual Treasury Management Strategy 2019-20 (Fire and Rescue Authority)
The Annual Treasury Management Strategy incorporates:
- the Annual Investment Strategy;
- a Minimum Revenue Provision Policy;
- a Capital Strategy
Updated 08 June 2021