Reporting in Relation to Police Complaints
This information will be published shortly alongside the IOPC annual statistics.
7C. In relation to complaints concerning the police force maintained by the elected local policing body—
- (a)the most recent—
- (i)quarterly data in relation to that police force;
- (ii)annual statistics report, published by the Independent Office for Police Conduct;
- (b)a report setting out—
- (i)details of how the elected local policing body has fulfilled its duty under—
- (ii)an assessment by the elected local policing body of its performance in exercising its functions under paragraph 30(1)(b) of Schedule 3 to the Police Reform Act 2002 (reviews: the relevant review body);
- (iii)where the elected local policing body has given notice to the chief officer of the police force maintained by the body under section 13A of the Police Reform Act 2002 (local policing bodies: functions in relation to complaints) that it is to exercise certain functions of the chief officer in relation to complaints, an assessment by the body of its performance in exercising those functions.