All Police and Crime Commissioners are required to publish a copy of all invitations to tender for a contracts which have expected values in-excess of £10,000, to which the Commissioner or the Chief Constable is a party.
Office of the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner – Invitations to tender
- 2021 February – Developing a ‘Whole Family’ Approach – Support Services for children & young affected by domestic abuse
- 2020 November – Julia Mulligan has decided to spend £470,000 per year on the three new diversionary services across North Yorkshire and the City of York
- 2020 November – Invitation to tender for the provision of Diversionary Support Services for first-time entrants, low level offenders and those at risk of entering the criminal justice system, in North Yorkshire and the City of York
- 2017 May – Research support for public consultation on joint governance of Police and Fire and Rescue services
- 2017 July – NRCN support services – Invitation to quote
- 2016 August – Police and Crime Plan Refresh: Gap Analysis and Public Consultation
- 2016 August – Public Consultation on Fire and Rescue Service and Police Collaboration
- 2015 May – Invitation to quote – Evaluation of First Contact with North Yorkshire Police
- 2015 January – Invitation to tender – PCC Website – Website hosting, migration and website optimisation
- 2014 April – Invitation to Quote – Consultancy Services to Provide a Victim Referral Model Analysis for the City of York, North Yorkshire and Humberside
- 2014 January – Invitation to quote – Public Consultation – Police and Crime Plan – Operational Policing Mode
- 2013 January – Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner – Website_brief
North Yorkshire Police – Invitations to tender
The Bluelight Procurement Database (BLPD) is an online information hub aimed at improving visibility and access to contract and procurement information for buyers within the Emergency Services in the United Kingdom.
In compliance with the Freedom of Information Act, this website acts as a search facility enabling anyone to search and find a list of awarded contracts for each member Authority.
All invitations to tender with a value exceeding £10,000 but are less than £50,000 will become available as soon as possible after publication in accordance with the Specified Information Order.