How we use your information
How we use your information depends on the purpose for which we are using it. For example, we may use your information to:
- Research and planning of new services
- Respond to queries
- Help you contact other services
- Investigating any concerns or complaints about our work
- Check the quality and effectiveness of our work
- Recruit, employ and provide staff development
We take your privacy very seriously and like to be transparent with what we do with your information.
Our Privacy Notices outline the purpose for processing information and are reviewed regularly. Each privacy notice is date stamped to indicate when it was last updated.
We may need to make changes to our Privacy Notices, so please check our website for updates from time to time. If there are important changes such as changes to where your personal data will be processed, we will communicate the changes before we start any new processing.
- Privacy notice
- Website forms and social media – Privacy notice
- Photos and images – Privacy notice
- Recruitment – Privacy notice
- Volunteers – Privacy notice
- Staff – Privacy notice