Corporate performance, delivery and scrutiny board – 23 May 2017
This month’s meeting focuses on prevention and demand reduction.
It will look at the work that has been carried out through education, engagement and working with partners, to enable communities and vulnerable people, to better protect themselves and so reduce their chances of becoming a victim of crime.
Examples of this work includes:
- The introduction of Community Safety Hubs across the county. Working in collaboration with other public sector organisations the hubs enable anti-social behaviour and low-level crime to be tackled more effectively.
- Setting up a Rural Taskforce to tackle rural and cross border crime.
- The introduction of mental health services to reduce the amount of police resources devoted to dealing with mental health incidents.
To ask the Board a question
The full procedure for asking questions at this meeting is available here: Procedure for public questions
- To ask a question in advance
Send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org before midday on Friday 19 May please include your name and address with your question.
- To ask a question during the meeting using Twitter
To ask a question during the live broadcast, post your question on Twitter using #NYPscrutiny
There will be a cut off point for asking questions, this will be announced during the meeting.
|1||13:30||Attendance and apologies||To note attendance and apologies:||PCC|
|2||13:35||Minutes of previous meeting||To discuss and agree the draft minutes of the previous meeting held on 25 April 2017 and to discuss the action log.||ALL|
|3||13:35||Questions from the public||To address questions raised by the public in advance in relation to the agenda||PCC|
|4||13:45||Prevention / demand reduction||Monthly Substantive Item: To provide a detailed performance update for scrutiny||DCC|
|5||14:30||Performance / Outcome Updates||Performance and outcome updates||DCC|
|6||15:00||Forward Planner||To discuss proposed thematic items for future meetings||ALL|
|7||15:10||Questions on Twitter||To address questions raised by the public during the meeting in relation to the agenda||PCC / CC|
|8||15:20||Any other business|
|9||Date of Next Meeting||27 June 2017 at 13:30hrs in the Snow Meeting Room, West Offices, York|