Corporate performance, delivery and scrutiny board – 28 March 2017
To ask the Board a question
The full procedure for asking questions at this meeting is available here: Procedure for public questions
- To ask a question in advance
Send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org before midday on Friday 24 March, please include your name and address with your question.
- To ask a question during the meeting using Twitter
To ask a question during the live broadcast, post your question on Twitter using #NYPscrutiny
There will be a cut off point for asking questions, this will be announced during the meeting.
This meeting will focus on people, recruitment and agile working.
Agile working is a way of working in which an organisation empowers its people to work where, when and how they choose – with maximum flexibility and minimum constraints – to optimise their performance and deliver “best in class” value and customer service. It uses communications and information technology to enable.
|1||13:30||Attendance and apologies||To note attendance and apologies: ACC Oliver, J Wintermeyer, A/CEO Sampson, John Mackfall, Supt Hannan||PCC|
|2||13:35||Minutes of previous meeting||To discuss and agree the draft minutes of the previous meeting held on 28th February 2017 and to discuss the action log.||ALL|
|3||13:35||Questions from the public||To address questions raised by the public in advance in relation to the agenda||PCC|
|4||13:45||Thematic – People including Recruitment & Agile Working||Monthly Substantive Item: To provide a detailed performance update for scrutiny|| DCC
|5||14:30||Performance / Outcome Updates||Performance and outcome updates||Supt Hannan|
|6||15:00||Forward Planner||To discuss proposed thematic items for future meetings||ALL|
|7||15:10||Questions on Twitter||To address questions raised by the public during the meeting in relation to the agenda||PCC / CC|
|8||15:20||Any other business|
|9||Date of Next Meeting||25 April 2017 at 13:30hrs in the Thornton Meeting Room, West Offices, York|
- 2 Minutes of the Corporate Performance Delivery and Scrutiny Board 28 February 2017
- 4 People, recruitment and agile working
- 5 Performance report – April 2016 – February 2017
- 5 Mental health update July – December 2016
- 6 Forward Planner March 2017
- Chair – Julia Mulligan – Police and Crime Commissioner
- Chair – Dave Jones – Chief Constable
- Will Naylor – Deputy Police and Crime Commissioner
- Thomas Thorp – Acting Chief of Staff to the PCC
- Lisa Winward – Deputy Chief Constable
- Jane Palmer – Chief Constable’s Chief Finance Officer and Chief Accountant
- Maria Earles – Head of Organisation and Development