2014 22 September
- 13:00 Monday 22 September 2014
- Conference Room One, Police Headquarters, Newby Wiske, DL7 9HA
- Introductions and Apologies
- Matters arising from the meeting on 8 August 2014
- Minutes of the meeting Friday 8 August 2014.
- Confidential discussion during consideration of Item 11 on the grounds that they will involve, or discussion of it will involve, the likely disclosure of exempt information.
- Annual Accounts 2013/14
Report of the Commissioner’s Chief Finance Officer and Chief Constable’s Chief Finance Officer.
- Annual Governance Statement 2013/14
Report of the Head of Risk and Governance and Acting Head of Organisation and Development
- External Audit Annual Completion Report
Report of the External Auditors
- Internal Audit Progress Report
Hi Tech Crime Unit – Final with responses Report
Procurement Compliance – Final Report
Report of Head of Audit – Internal Audit Progress Report
Report of the Internal Auditors
- Progress on Internal Audit Recommendations
Report of the Commissioner’s Chief Executive Officer
- Corporate Performance Report
- Risk Management Report – Confidential report
Including Strategic Risk Register Summary
Report of the Head of Risk and Reassurance
- A – Commissioner’s Decisions
B – Commissioner’s and Chief Constable’s items
An opportunity for the Commissioner and Chief Constable to update members of the Committee on any items relevant to its Terms of Reference, particularly new or increased risks and governance matters. To assist members in understanding the context of the Committee’s work and current relevant issues.
- A – Confirmation of date of next meeting:
Monday 22 December 2014 commencing at 13:00 – Conference Room One Police HQ, Newby Wiske
B – Dates of 2015 meetings:
To discuss timing and frequency of 2015 meetings
All meetings to commence at 13:00 in Conference Room One, Police Headquarters
- Any other urgent business (at discretion of Chairman)